Traditional chiropractic techniques only rely on the adjustment of the spinal column through manipulation. These techniques have experienced several modifications since the origin of Chiropractic in 1897. Certified Anaheim Chiropractor now receives training in various techniques.
Some of these techniques need small handheld devices to put pressure. Some of these techniques require specially designed chairs and tables. Some techniques even need ultrasonography or electrodes to produce and apply heat in the affected area. The modified techniques have let chiropractors treat children, adults, and elderly patients with equal efficiency.
Chiropractic / Spinal manipulation is also known as spinal adjustment and manual manipulation.
- The chiropractor uses it to improve vertebral column inconsistency. This technique also corrects vertebrae movement and lets it work well inside the spine.
- The chiropractor usually uses this technique to cure lower back pain. In this technique, the chiropractor manually feels every spinal segment. They can reduce the spinal sub clubs and bring normal to the backbone structure by using this technique.
Soft tissue healing requires soft manipulation. Certified Anaheim Chiropractors use massage therapy to improve blood circulation to soft tissue. This massage is applied manually in the specified pattern.
- The purpose of massage therapy is to speed up healing through increased blood flow. The soft tissue massage calms muscles and increases the patient’s motion range.
- The patient also experienced an increase in the level of endorphins through massage therapy. Endorphins are known as hormones that relieve moods. Therefore, patients feel rejuvenated and relaxed after the application of massage therapy.
- The chiropractors also use this therapy to reduce neuromuscular symptoms and lower back pain.
Sound waves at ultrasonic frequencies are able to create heat. The chiropractors use this heat to treat soft tissue and bone joints.
- The chiropractors use intense heat ultrasonography to massage gently tissue and soft connections.
- The heat of ultrasonic waves increases blood flow and speeds up the healing process. Ultrasonic waves are used to reduce back pain, stiffness and seizures.
Some chiropractors use high-frequency electric waves to produce heat in soft tissue. The chiropractors use this heat to improve tissue mobility, increase blood flow and relieve pain.
- The chiropractors use high-frequency electromagnetic energy in shortwave diathermy. Electromagnetic heat waves are used to treat tenosynovitis, bursitis, sprains and strains.
- Some chiropractors use microwave ovens to provide warmth for deep networks. Microwaves cannot go through deep muscles. It is suitable for shoulder or knee treatment.
Anaheim Chiropractors can use the electrode to send soft electric pulses to various body fields.
- Electrodes used in tens therapy are attached to small and sticky bearings. Tens stand for transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulators. These bearings are attached to the battery-controlled device via the cable.
- The chiropractors attach these sticky pads to the skin and send electrical pulses through the muscles. This bearing lets the chiropractor apply heat directly to the affected area. Electrodes also let the chiropractor control the amount of heat during the application.
An experienced chiropractor now receives training in various techniques. Some of these techniques need small handheld devices to put pressure. Some of these techniques require specially designed chairs and tables. If you are looking for the best Anaheim Chiropractor contact Dr. Mina Iskander.